Within the 1898 Society, we have established additional means of donor recognition:
We recognize donors for their gifts made during our fiscal year, June 1-May 31, through membership in these clubs:
- President’s Club – $2,000 and above
- Dean’s Club – $1,000-$1,999
- Main Hall Club – $500-$999
- Founder’s Club – $100-$499
As a club member, you are welcome to visit the college at any time to see firsthand the enduring impact of your gift.
In addition, you will receive:
- Regular issues of St. Norbert College Magazine
- Your name in our Honor Roll of Donors
- And of course, the satisfaction inherent in making a difference in the lives of St. Norbert students
Dean’s Club and President’s Club members are also invited to an annual event hosted by President Thomas Kunkel.
Donors who have created an extraordinary legacy of giving over a lifetime are recognized through guild membership:
- Norbert Guild – $1,000,000 and above
- Pennings Guild – $250,000-$999,999
- Burke Guild – $50,000-$249,999
All guild members receive an invitation to an event with President Thomas Kunkel. The names of our Norbert Guild members are displayed on the donor wall in Michels Commons. View current guild members on our Life-to-Date Giving report
Those who give faithfully to the college over time receive commemorative pins in honor of five, 10 and 20 years of consecutive giving.
Planned Giving: The Anselm M. Keefe, O.Praem., Society
Fr. Keefe was a man of foresight – responsible, for example, for the planting of many of the trees that grace our campus today. Fittingly, the Anselm M. Keefe, O.Praem., Society honors those who have made a planned gift to the college, planting a seed to someday blossom and provide service to those who will follow in their footsteps. View the list of current Anselm M. Keefe, O.Praem., Society members
For questions regarding the 1898 Society, please contact Nancy Malaczewski
, donor relations coordinator in College Advancement, at 920-403-3294.